Fisher Funds is a specialist investment manager offering investors a full complement of exciting growth and income investment opportunities in New Zealand, Australian and International markets. We remain privately owned and key members of the investment and management team own the business which means our interests are aligned with yours.
Fisher Funds launched in 1998 with two goals in mind:
Performance - to offer investors excellent investment returns by investing in good quality, growing businesses, and
Education - to demystify investing and make it enjoyable, understandable and profitable for New Zealand investors.
Why Fisher Funds believe you should invest with them:
The Fisher Funds difference is about our experience, our openness, the fact we invest alongside you, our communication that helps you learn as you earn and our personal approach (yes, you are important to us and we'll treat you that way).
- For nearly 15 years, we've helped thousands of investors on their investment journey. We do know our stuff and our experience almost puts us in the vintage category!
- We are candid about everything, including our intentions. We make more money when you make more money. So your best interest really is our only interest.
- We invest alongside you and our firm is owned by our staff. We really are right there beside you, in everything we do.
- What you see is what you get. We don't give your money to anyone else to invest and we are accountable and transparent in everything we do.
- Communication is as important to us as investing. We want you to be comfortable with our strategies. We're proud of what we do and want to share it with you.
- You will know at all times where your money is invested, what fees have been charged and how your investments have performed.
- We're big enough to be efficient (which keeps your costs down) but small enough to care (we won't lose you on a vast database!).
- We welcome experienced and novice investors. We don't favour 'big' clients over 'little' (we all have to start somewhere!).