Over the past couple of months, in conjunction with my colleagues in The Netherlands and the team at BikeNZ, I've been working on a new and exclusive service for cyclists – RaboMyRide.
RaboMyRide is an online service free to all members of RideStrong, which in itself is a free online community for cyclists of all levels and disciplines.
With RaboMyRide you can:
- create training programs (fitness, road, mountain bike etc) including setting up your calendar detailing what you need to do when (includes regular e-mail reminders);
- learn cycling-specific exercises for strength and flexibility;
- find people in your area who may be interested in joining you in rides
- map your rides, including attaching photos, so you can monitor your performance
- search for rides in your area
- and keep tabs on how the Rabobank Proteam are performing in Europe
We've launched RaboMyRide as a beta so we can get feedback – so don't hold back. We are really proud of what RaboMyRide offers cyclists, be they beginners or serious weekend warriors, and already we have great plans to enhance it further. Have a play with it and tell us what you think!